TWO PLANS AVAILABLE
Click below to read the warranty details.
We offer our customers a comprehensive NON PRO-RATED warranty for 40 years. With 23 standard colors and 22 Energy Star rated colors we are sure you can find a color to suit your needs.
Forty (40) Year Limited Warranty
- We present you with our Valspar WeatherXTM Siliconized Polyester forty (40) year limited paint warranty Paramount Metals' siliconized polyester coil coatings, properly applied to HDG steel (G90+), Zinc-Aluminum Alloy Steel (AZ50+) will meet the following standards:
a. For forty (40) years from the date of installation will not crack, check or lose adhesion. This does not include minute fracturing which may occur in proper fabrication of the building parts. Failure due to substrate corrosion is excluded.
b. For thirty (30) years our sidewall panels from the date of installation will not chalk in excess of ASTM D-4214-98 method D659 a number eight (8) rating. Our roofing panels will not chalk in excess of ASTM D-4214-98 method D659a number (7) rating.
c. Color change is determined by the ASTM D2244-02 method. Color change shall be measured on an exposed painted surface that has been cleaned of surface soils and chalk, and the corresponding values measured on the original or unexposed surface. It is understood that fading or color changes may not be uniform, if the surfaces are not equally exposed to the sun and elements. Our sidewall panels will not change color more than five (5) Hunter E units. Our roofing panels will not change color more than (6) Hunter E units.
- In case of a complaint, you will provide access to us and assist us as necessary in determining the exact cause of failure. ASTM and NCCA testing procedures will be used.
- If Paramount Metal's siliconized polyester coil coatings fail to comply with our limited warranty, we will pay for labor and materials reasonable necessary to repaint, repair or replace, at our option, the building part showing the failure.
- Our limited warranty does not apply to circumstances which we do not control, including:
a. Fire, other casualty, or physical damage.
b. Unusual harmful fumes, foreign substances in the atmosphere, standing water, or salt spray.
c. Misapplication of Paramount Metal's siliconized coil coatings.
d. Mishandled products, any product which has been abused, altered, modified, used in a manner not originally intended.
e. Improper storage.
- This warranty will apply to metal which is coated and used on property located within the Continental United States.
- We need to make clear that this is our only warranty concerning these siliconized polyester coil coatings. And that we have no other obligations concerning them. So, please read and understand the following: Except for this warranty, we make no warranty or guarantee (express or implied) with respect to the siliconized polyester panel and trims. Implied warranties, or fitness and merchantability are excluded. Further, we have no other liability with respect to the siliconized polyester panels and trims, whether based on warranty, negligence, or any other legal theory. For example, we have no liability for consequential damages.
- This is our complete warranty. It sets out all of our obligations regarding Paramount Metal's siliconized polyester coil coatings. It is only for your benefit and is not assignable.
Paramount Metals panels are also listed with Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. Many insurance companies offer discounts for using panels tested and approved by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. The following directions will help assist you to obtain our UL Information via the internet. The following information will show our panels have a 2218 Class 4 impact resistance rating from United Laboratories, Inc.
Log on to http://www.ul.com
Click on the gray certification button on the left hand side of the web page
On the bottom left hand side type in R21507 in the box labeled UL File Number
Then click on the hyperlink labeled TGFU.R21507
FLUROPON® COIL COATING SYSTEMS THIRTY (30) YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY For HDG Steel (G90+) and Zinc Aluminum Alloy Steel for Exterior Building Components.
1. Our Fluropon® family of coil coating, properly applied to HDG steel (G90/G60), Galvalume, or Zinc-Aluminum Alloy steel, will meet the following standards.
- In case of a complaint, you will provide access to us and assist us as necessary in determining the exact cause of the failure. ASTM and NCCA testing procedures will be used.
- If our Fluropon® family of coil coatings fail to comply with our limited warranty, we will pay for labor and material reasonable necessary to repaint, repair or replace, at our option the building part showing the failure. However, our liability shall not exceed the purchase price paid for the metal panels. We shall not be liable to any person or entity for any incidental or consequential damages, including lost profits or lost use of material. We shall not be liable to any person or entity for claims for property damage or personal injury. In order for the warranty to be in effect, however, you must notify us in writing of the failure within thirty days of the discovery of such problem and provide documentation we may require. If we repaint, we will use normal painting practices using Fluropon® or other suitable alternatives. This Warranty also applies to the part we repainted, repaired, or replaced, but only for the unexpired portion of the Warranty period applicable to the original part.
- Our LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY to circumstances which we do not control, including:
A. Acts of GOD, falling objects, explosions, fire or other such similar or dissimilar occurrences beyond Valspar's control;
B. Unusual harmful fumes or foreign substrates in the atmosphere, standing water, or salt spray;
C. Misapplication or the Fluropon® coil coating (that is, the coat was not applied in accordance with or specifications and instructions as outlined in our product data sheets);
D. Improper treatment of or defects in the metal or in the fabrication; and
E. Stored or installed in a way that allows for poor circulation;
F. Stored or installed in a way that allows for contact with animals or animal waste
G. Failure due to substrate corrosion
H. Mishandled Products, e.g., ANY PRODUCT THAT HAS BEEN ABUSED, ALTERED, MODIFIED, USED IN A MANNER NOT ORIGINALLY INTENDED, OR STORED CONTRARY TO OUR INSTRUCTIONS. Including
a. Damage to the product occasioned by condensation attributable to improper packaging, handling, shipping, processing, and/or installation; b) damage due to failure of the substrate.
A. For thirty (30) years from the date of installation WILL NOT crack, check or peel (lose adhesion). This does not include minute fracturing, which may occur in proper fabrication of the building's parts. Failure due to substrate corrosion is excluded.
B. For thirty (30) years from the date of installation WILL NOT chalk in excess of ASTM D-4214-98 method A (D659) number eight (8) rating.
C. For thirty (30) years from the date of installation WILL NOT change color more than five (5.0) Hunter ΔE unites as determined by ASTM method D-2244-02. Color change shall be measured on an exposed painted surface that has been cleaned of surface soils and chalk, and the corresponding values measure on the original of unexposed painted surface. It is understood that fading or color changes may not be uniform if the surfaces are not equally exposed to the sun and elements.
A. Records necessary to identify the Fluropon® coating involved in a complaint. (Information that will allow us to obtain batch number and application date from your coater).
B. Normal production records and quality control records from your coater of tests required at reasonable times for our visits.